This recipe came from http://www.bettycrocker.com/. I used a French Vanilla cake mix and decorated the cupcakes with green coconut and "Robin's Eggs" (Whoppers).
1 box French Vanilla cake mix
1 jar (10-12 oz.) Lemon Curd
1 large container white frosting
3/4 cup coconut
few drops green food coloring
1 bag "Robin's Eggs"
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
2. By slowly spinning end of round handle of wooden spoon back and forth, make deep, 3/4-inch-wide indentation in center of top of each cupcake, not quite to bottom (wiggle end of spoon in cupcake to make opening large enough).
3. Spoon lemon curd into corner of resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag. Cut about 1/4 inch off corner of bag. Gently push cut corner of bag into center of cupcake. Squeeze about 2 teaspoons lemon curd into center of each cupcake for filling, being careful not to split cupcake.
4. Frost cupcakes with frosting.
5. In a small bowl, mix ccocnut with a few drops green food coloring. Once coconut is an even color, lightly press the tops of the frosted cupcakes in the coconut. Press a few "Robin's Eggs" in center of each cupcake.